Alex Daynes from MyOwnMealPlans.coms hared a recipe from her own kitchen that will take you less than 30 minutes to make for dinner.
Loaded Mac & Cheese Casserole
PREP TIME10 minutes
COOK TIME25 minutes
TOTAL TIME35 minutes
• 1 pound elbow macaroni
• 1 pound ground beef
• 1 teaspoon salt
• 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
• 1 clove garlic, minced
• 1 medium sized white onion, diced
• 2 cans Kroger diced tomatoes in tomato juice
• 1 16 ounce bottle marinara sauce
• 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
• 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Cook ground beef in a skillet over medium heat with the diced onion, garlic, salt & pepper. Cook until onions are soft and the meat is browned through. Set aside.
3. Boil macaroni for 8 minutes, then drain. Set aside.
4. Combine cooked meat, macaroni, diced tomatoes, and marinara sauce.
5. Spoon into a greased 9x13 pan and top with the two cheeses.
6. Cover with foil and bake for 25 minutes.