Lori Harris is the owner of Mary Jane's boutique, located on Main Street in Park City, Utah. She knows as much as anyone how hard it is to get through a pandemic as a local business owner.
"We had to close our shop for two months," she said.
But thanks to supporters in the community who still shopped online, and took advantage of delivery and curbside pickup, Mary Jane's is once again opening its doors for in-person shopping.
Just in time for Fall, Lori invites you to the Boots and Brows event, where you can enjoy beauty services while you shop the collection of local designers, including:
- Zenzee- Well-crafted, statement footwear and apparel.
- Amall- Environmentally conscious clothing brand with modern, sleek pieces.
- Rusted Pearl (also find on Etsy) - A jewelry brand by twin sisters, focusing on one of a kind vintage and hand-made jewelry.
- Crystalline Tribe - Jewelry brand creating a variety of accessories using healing stones.
- RJ Designs (also find on Instagram) - Jewelry brand, highlighting VOTE rings & necklaces -- very timely.
Lori reminds everyone, "The local community needs to support local, or they might not be here in the future."
Mary Jane's is located at 613 Main Street in Park City. Find them online at maryjanesshoes.com.