Charcuterie Boards are all the rage right now, and Chef Lesli from Harmons showed us how you can make them festive for the holidays.
Total Time: :30
• Rogue River Blue Cheese (pasteurized cow's milk, wrapped in Syrah grape leaves soaked in pear spirits; aged a minimum of 9-12 months)
• Cowgirl Creamery Mt. Tam (pasteurized cow's milk, triple cream, bloomy rind, washed curd)
• El Tablao 6 Month Aged Manchego (pasteurized sheep's milk)
• Creminelli Fine Meats Uncured Wild Boar Salami
• Olympia Provisions Loukanika with cumin, garlic and orange zest
• Marcona almonds
• Fresh red grapes, Fresh Asian pears, dried figs, dried apricots
• Hollow Tree Honey
• Baguette slices or plain crackers
• Boska slate board
• Boska cheese knives
• Honey spoon
You can find everything you need at Harmons, and visit harmonsgrocery.com for more tasty recipes and to learn about virtual cooking classes too.