SALT LAKE CITY – Utah Governor Gary Herbert signed 151 bills Saturday, bringing the total number to 334.
Below is a list of bills signed Saturday. Information about each one can be found on the legislature's website here.
● HB10 Boards and Commissions Amendments, Roberts, M.
● HB12 Abusive Conduct Reporting Amendments, Stratton, K.
● HB15 Labor Commission Amendments, Dunnigan, J.
● HB26 Jordan River Recreation Area Funding Management, Winder M
● HB33 Abuse, Neglect, and Dependency Proceedings Amendments, Lisonbee, K.
● HB38 Substance Use and Health Care Amendments, Daw, B.
● HB41 State Water Policy Amendments, Stratton, K.
● HB58 Electronic Cigarettes in Schools Amendments, Pulsipher, S.
● HB66 Wildland Fire Planning and Cost Recovery Amendments, Albrecht, C.
● HB67 Local Education Agency Financial Information Systems, Ballard, M
● HB68 Apprenticeship and Work-based Learning Amendments, Gibson, F.
● HB73 Interference with Public Servants Amendments, Maloy, C.
● HB75 Initiatives and Referenda Amendments, Thurston, N.
● HB77 Education Funding Amendments, Thurston, N.
● HB85 Federal Designations Amendments, Albrecht, C.
● HB86 Adult Autism Treatment Program, Hall, C.
● HB97 Newborn Safe Haven Amendments, Arent, P.
● HB99 Enhanced Kindergarten Amendments, Snow, L.
● HB106 Rare Disease Advisory Council, Perry, L.
● HB113 Consumer Sales Practices Amendments, Stoddard, A.
● HB114 Early Learning Training and Assessment Amendments, Waldrip, S.
● HB116 Murdered and Missing Indigenous Women and Girls Task Force, Romero, A.
● HB137 Child Placement Background Check Limits, Watkins, C.
● HB139 DUI Liability Amendments, Eliason, S.
● HB157 Wine Services and Amendments, McKell, M.
● HB163 Cultural Stewardship Amendments, Hawkes, T.
● HB173 Firefighter Retirement Amendments, Snider, C.
● HB195 Identifying Wasteful Health Care Spending, Harrison, S.
● HB196 Domestic Relations Debt, Brammer, B.
● HB197 Fishing and Hunting Restrictions for Nonpayment of Child Support, Lisonbee, K.
● HB200 Addition to Income Revisions, Spendlove, R.
● HB206 Bail and Pretrial Release Amendments, Pitcher, S.
● HB208 Alcohol Education Amendments, Stenquist, J.
● HB214 Insurance Coverage Modifications, Ward, R.
● HB219 Mental Health Amendments, Dunnigan, J.
● HB232 Food Revisions, Roberts, M.
● HB233 Natural Resources Legacy Funding Amendments, Snider, C.
● HB238 Crime Enhancement Amendments, Pitcher, S.
● HB242 Charter School Operations and School Accounting Amendments, Moss, J.
● HB244 Fetal Exposure Reporting and Treatment Amendments, Nelson, M.
● HB247 Unlawful Sexual Activity Statute of Limitations Amendments, Handy, S.
● HB255 Boat Fees Amendments, Waldrip S.
● HB256 Student Aid Amendments, Kwan, K.
● HB264 Infant At Work Pilot Program, Pitcher, S.
● HB272 Pharmacy Benefit Amendments, Ray, P.
● HB283 Outdoor Adventure Commission Amendments, Stenquist, J.
● HB288 Prosecutor Data Collection Amendments, Judkins, M.
● HB295 Fatality Review Amendments, Eliason, S.
● HB323 School Mental Health Funding Amendments, Eliason, S.
● HB324 Conviction Integrity Units, Judkins, M.
● HB328 Division of Water Resources Study Update, Ferry, J.
● HB343 Probate Notice Amendments, Miles, K.
● HB344 Sex Offender Restrictions Amendments, Potter, V.
● HB357 Public Education Funding Stabilization, Spendlove, R.
● HB359 Municipal Annexation Revisions, Musselman, C.
● HB367 Criminal Nonsupport Amendments, Lisonbee, K.
● HB373 Attorney General Funds Amendments, Ray, P.
● HB377 Health Care Funding Amendments, Strong, M.
● HB378 Disability Act Compliance Amendments, Dailey-Provost, J.
● HB382 Property Tax Records Amendments, Ferry, J.
● HB384 Juvenile Justice Amendments, Snow, L.
● HB389 Emergency Medical Services Amendments, Owens, D.
● HB392 Early Warning Program Amendments, Peterson, V.
● HB396 Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure Amendments, Snow. L.
● HB397 Expungement Changes, Hutchings, E.
● HB399 Alcohol Amendments, Hawkes, T.
● HB409 Concurrent Enrollment Amendments, Hutchings, E.
● HB419 Substance Use and Violence Prevention Reporting Amendments, Perry, L.
● HB428 Birthing Facility Licensure Amendments, Gibson, F.
● HB433 Mail Theft Amendments, Brooks, W.
● HB434 Funding for Necessarily Existent Small Schools and Rural Schools, Owens, D.
● HB436 Health and Human Services Amendments, Dunnigan, J.
● HB440 Homeless Services Funding Amendments, Eliason, S.
● HB452 Probation and Parole Violation Amendments, Perry, L.
● HB459 Financial Exploitation Prevention Act, Andersen, K.
● HB461 Criminal Justice Amendments, Hutchings, E.
● HB485 Amendments Related to Surcharge Fees, Ferry, J.
● HB494 Emergency Disease Response Funding Amendments, Ray, P.
● HCR7 Concurrent Resolution Encouraging Congressional Action on, Prescription Drug
Prices, Harrison, S.
● HCR10 Concurrent Resolution Honoring the Career and Service of Pastor France A.
Davis, Hollins, S.
● HCR16 Concurrent Resolution Calling for the Creation of a National Federalism Task
Force, Christofferson, K.
● HCR19 Concurrent Resolution Opposing the Introduction of Wolves, Wilde, L.
● HCR22 Concurrent Resolution Concerning the Protection, Development, and Beneficial
use of Utah’s Colorado River Compact Allocation, Last, B.
● SB13 Native American Legislative Liaison Committee Amendments, Iwamoto, J.
● SB19 Land Exchange Distribution Account Amendments, Okerlund, R.
● SB20 Hazardous Substances Mitigation Act Sunset Extension, Okerlund, R.
● SB22 American Indian-Alaska Native Related Amendments, Iwamoto, J.
● SB34 Sex Offender Registry Amendments, Weiler, T.
● SB35 Circuit Breaker Amendments, Davis, G.
● SB36 Nonresident Income Amendments, Bramble, C.
● SB38 Tax Commission Authority Amendments, Henderson, D.
● SB39 Affordable Housing Amendments, Anderegg, J.
● SB48 Corrections Officer Certification Pilot Extension, Iwamoto, J.
● SB49 Aviation Amendments, Harper, W.
● SB50 Clean Energy Act Amendments, Anderegg, J.
● SB54 Mobile Home Amendments, Mayne, K.
● SB58 Uniform Athlete Agents Act Amendments, Hillyard, L.
● SB59 Daylight Saving Time Amendments, Harper, W.
● SB62 Reauthorization of Administrative Rules, Anderegg, J.
● SB64 Special District Communications Amendments, Fillmore, L.
● SB65 Child Welfare Amendments, Harper, W.
● SB67 Disposition of Fetal Remains, Bramble, C.
● SB68 Mental Health Counselor Licensing Amendments, Weiler, T.
● SB79 Regional Education Service Agencies, Hillyard, L.
● SB80 Campus Safety Amendments, Iwamoto, J.
● SB83 Voter Registration Information Amendments, Anderegg, J.
● SB88 Environmental Quality Revisions, Okerlund, R.
● SB90 Procurement Code Amendments, Buxton, D.
● SB94 Reporting Requirements Amendments, Fillmore, L.
● SB97 Personal License Plate Amendments, Escamilla, L.
● SB102 Bigamy Amendments, Henderson, D.
● SB109 New State Construction Set-aside for Art Amendments, Ipson, D.
● SB110 Electronic Driver License Amendments, Fillmore, L.
● SB112 Inland Port Amendments, Escamilla, L.
● SB113 Arts Program Funding Amendments, Vickers, E.
● SB118 Industrial Assistance Account Amendments, Anderegg, J.
● SB119 School Accountability Amendments, Henderson, D.
● SB120 Vehicle Repair and Notification Amendments, Bramble, C.
● SB122 Housing Loss Mitigation Amendments, Kitchen, D.
● SB124 American Indian and Alaskan Native Education Amendments, Hinkins, D.
● SB125 Single Sign-on Portal Amendments, Bramble, C.
● SB126 School Board Vacancy Amendments, Weiler, T.
● SB138 Pharmacy Benefit Manager Revisions, Vickers, E.
● SB142 Delivery Driver Age Requirements, Fillmore, L.
● SB143 Fiscal Impact of Initiatives, Henderson, D.
● SB144 Water Related Process Amendments. Okerlund, R.
● SB174 Abortion Prohibition Amendments, McCay, D.
● SB180 Foreclosure Sunset Dates Amendments, Harper, W.
● SB188 Plea in Abeyance Amendments, Thatcher, D.
● SB192 Amendments Relating to the Military Installation Development, Stevenson, J.
● SB193 Statewide Jail Data Amendments, Thatcher, D.
● SB194 Special Events Sales Tax Obligations, Anderegg, L.
● SB195 Background Checks for Minor Employees, Fillmore, L.
● SB196 State Purchasing Amendments, Weiler, T.
● SB197 Consanguinity Amendments, Mayne, K.
● SB200 Redistricting Amendments, Bramble, C.
● SB201 Professional Licensing Amendments, Anderegg, J.
● SB205 Eminent Domain Modifications, Cullimore, K.
● SB214 Gambling Machine and Sweepstakes Amendments, Mayne, K.
● SB223 Insurance Renewal Amendments, Anderegg, J.
● SB224 Dedication of Public Highways, Weiler, T.
● SB225 Prepaid Wireless Telecommunications Service Amendments, Bramble, C.
● SB228 Inherent Risks of Skiing Amendments, Hemmert, D.
● SB232 Exploitation of a Minor Amendments, Weiler, T.
● SB234 Government Debt Collection Amendments. Okerlund, R.
● SB237 Aggravated Kidnapping Amendments, Weiler, T.
● SB248 Probation Amendments, Thatcher, D.
● SCR5 Concurrent Resolution Recognizing Utah's National Blue Ribbon, Fillmore, L.