SALT LAKE CITY — At least 20 players from Utah's top college football programs are going pro.
Utah State quarterback Jordan Love was selected Thursday in the first round by the Green Bay Packers as the 26th overall pick.
Utah cornerback Jaylon Johnson was the first Ute drafted, selected Friday in the second round by the Chicago Bears as the 50th overall pick in the draft. Six other University of Utah players were drafted in the remaining rounds.
No Brigham Young University players were drafted. However, three players signed free-agent contracts:
- DB Dayan Ghanwoloku to the Los Angeles Rams
- RB Ty'Son Williams to the Baltimore Ravens
- WR Aleva Hifo to the Kansas City Chiefs
Four Utah State players signed free-agent contracts as well:
- K Dominik Eberle to the Las Vegas Raiders
- WR Siaosi Mariner to the Las Vegas Raiders
- TE Caleb Repp to the Atlanta Falcons
- DE Tipa Galea'i to the Green Bay Packers
Five Utes also signed free-agent contracts:
- OL Darrin Paulo to the New Orleans Saints
- QB Tyler Huntley to the Baltimore Ravens
- DB Josh Nurse to the Baltimore Ravens
- LB Francis Bernard to the Dallas Cowboys
- DB Javelin Guidry to the New York Jets
Weber State defensive end Jonah Williams signed with the Los Angeles Rams.